AngelMu Forum
Vote for us every 12hours to keep our server online for ever.

AngelMu Forum

~AngelMu Official Forum~
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kxkxkxkx03
Member


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 am

CAN THE ADMIN BRING BACK THE SPHERE+3 AND THE ANCIENT ITEMS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timothee
Member
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Hellsprings

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 am

kxkxkxkx03 wrote:
CAN THE ADMIN BRING BACK THE SPHERE+3 AND THE ANCIENT ITEMS

Honestly what more do you want? When you buy item you can put level 5 seeds and you can even have 5 sockets on it.
As for the ancient items. I disagree.
Better that players have to do some work to get the ancient set they want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kxkxkxkx03
Member


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: items with 5 socket    Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 am

its cost a 10K Above creadits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kxkxkxkx03
Member


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: And about the Sphere    Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 am

where could i get SPHERE+3??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VinDeMoor
Member
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 am

kxkxkxkx03 wrote:
where could i get SPHERE+3??

Now nowhere... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultramu.info/
Djakonda
Member
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Moldova -.- ..guess who!ultramu! :)

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 am

Loooool :DD hahah good for me that i wil have VIP set and seeds :PP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VinDeMoor
Member
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Well you can easily buy set + 5 Sockets and +lvl 5 seeds so it's not a big deal to have V.I.P set + you can buy 5 sock swords + 5lvl seeds. cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultramu.info/
Djakonda
Member
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Moldova -.- ..guess who!ultramu! :)

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 am

VinDeMoor wrote:
Well you can easily buy set + 5 Sockets and +lvl 5 seeds so it's not a big deal to have V.I.P set + you can buy 5 sock swords + 5lvl seeds. cherry
Yeah i k now that (: but still vip is better so :PP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VinDeMoor
Member
avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-08-18
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 am

Djakonda wrote:
VinDeMoor wrote:
Well you can easily buy set + 5 Sockets and +lvl 5 seeds so it's not a big deal to have V.I.P set + you can buy 5 sock swords + 5lvl seeds. cherry
Yeah i k now that (: but still vip is better so :PP

Now V.I.P. set is really better because admin did something very stupid to webshop now you can buy Set only + 1 Socket other 4 Sockets you must give each 5000 Gold Credits (20000 Credits = 5000 Gold Credits)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultramu.info/
Djakonda
Member
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 25
Location : Moldova -.- ..guess who!ultramu! :)

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:58 am

VinDeMoor wrote:
Djakonda wrote:
VinDeMoor wrote:
Well you can easily buy set + 5 Sockets and +lvl 5 seeds so it's not a big deal to have V.I.P set + you can buy 5 sock swords + 5lvl seeds. cherry
Yeah i k now that (: but still vip is better so :PP

Now V.I.P. set is really better because admin did something very stupid to webshop now you can buy Set only + 1 Socket other 4 Sockets you must give each 5000 Gold Credits (20000 Credits = 5000 Gold Credits)
YESS yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! TY ADMIN thank u very much! (:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Florilyn
Global Moderator


Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Problem Solve...

Thread Close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP   

Back to top Go down
 
Bring Back The EMPTY SHPERE AT WEBSHOP
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» German ww2 navy dagger (vet bring back)
» Bring back PvP?
» Federal budget to bring back lifetime pension option for Canadian veterans
» Balconing is back on the Baleares
» Bring Me The Body

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AngelMu Forum :: Forum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: